S t r e a m T h e K i t c h e n O n l i n e A t http://www.wcdbfm.com

November 29, 2008

ThanksKitchen


The Girl, originally uploaded by lf979883.

Hey party people,
The Kitchen went good this week - Thanksgiving kicked my ass, most delicious dinner and the stuffing was delectable in particular. I ate the turkey, mashed potatoes, stuffing, and gravy three meals straight! Wild. No one came to visit me this week :-( because everyone's home for break. I don't live far from Albany so the trip was alright. I've got so o o o o much work to do though - The end of the semester is fast approaching! I tried going to the library after the show but the library was CLOSED. Then my laptop battery died. Then my cell phone battery died. Then I lost my hat. Then I found my hat! Whoa. This week is looking like it's going to be a tough one. I'll perservere and see it through - I know I made it through this six times in the past. Still, though, I feel like I'm in trouble. We'll see ?

Such a baller playlist this week. I might have to revisit some of it next week! (Leftovers??) HAHA

(Pictured above: Cutest girl to ever steal my hat)

::: T H E P L A Y L I S T :::

RIDE - DRIVE BLIND
THE CHURCH - NORTH SOUTH EAST AND WEST
THE CHILLS - LOOK FOR THE GOOD IN OTHERS (AND THEY'LL SEE THE GOOD IN YOU)
ADAM AND THE ANTS - LOU
A FLOCK OF SEAGULLS - WISHING (IF I HAD A PHOTOGRAPH OF YOU)
THE DARLING BUDS - BURST
THE DARLING BUDS - UPTIGHT
THE SMITHS - HOW SOON IS NOW?
SOHO - HIPPYCHICK
U2 - WITH OR WITHOUT YOU
U2 - BULLET THE BLUE SKY
THE PSYCHEDELIC FURS - HEARTBREAK BEAT
DINOSAUR JR. - THE WAGON
HAPPY MONDAYS - E
MATTHEW SWEET - I'VE BEEN WAITING
HOWARD JONES - THINGS CAN ONLY GET BETTER
THE WONDER STUFF - SIZE OF A COW
THE WATERBOYS - ALL THE THINGS SHE GAVE ME
THE PRIMITIVES - I'LL STICK WITH YOU
THE PRIMITIVES - WAY BEHIND ME
THE CURE - LET'S GO TO BED (MILK REMIX)
TEENAGE FANCLUB - ALCOHOLIDAY
TEARS FOR FEARS - MAD WORLD
CABARET VOLTAIRE - DON'T ARGUE

STAY TUNED - You know I would do it for you! Unless you had a Grunge program...

Your host,
Leon

1 comment:

:-D Shea said...

Hey "Dude"

Great playlists here, a few bands you may want to check out that you may never heard of.
1) The Sound / Adrian Borland
2) Hunters & Collectors
3) The Cavedogs / Poundcake
4) Seks Bomba
5) The Drongos (they once played in Albany, it's on youtube
6) The Gravel Pit