S t r e a m T h e K i t c h e n O n l i n e A t http://www.wcdbfm.com

October 21, 2008

There is a blue hairband on my bicycle


Yo,
Last weekend was super intense. Seriously. The last, like, month has been super intense. Between the busiest weeks and the most fun weekends I'm just loving life and apparently hating my people that come and visit this page. Been getting a lot of hits on how to update and remodel an 80s kitchen... I find that to be pretty funny/interesting. Maybe since they're 20-25 years old now it's time to ask Google how to fix it up?

Midterms week was RIDICULOUS, I had two tests and two essays... Not sure how I did on one essay, B- on the other, not sure how I did on one test, A+ most likely on the other.

Been taking some gnarly photos for the Albany Student Press, newspaper of SUNY Albany. Check the paper at www.albanystudentpress.org and my photos at www.flickr.com/photos/totaldude.

The weekend that followed was heavily necessary and equally awesome. If you have a class in LC1 I would just like to say hello.

New DJs been filling the ranks at CDB which is really cool... Check it at www.wcdbfm.com

Also the NEWS department is rocking it to the fullest, they have a blog now at wcdbnews.blogspot.com.

Next weekend is the 30th anniversary and full reunion of WCDB/WSUA, which means I will be in 80s heaven - The playlist next Friday night is going to be sooooo off the hook and atrociously awesome, I'll probably lose all my listeners in the future because it will just be the perfect playlist.
Weekend after that, the Kitchen actually falls on Halloween... Wild. Apart from Oingo Boingo's Dead Man's Party that playlist will likely be a trip to make.

So, stay tuned 'cause the next two posts up in here are going to be photo-filled and playlist-savvy!

Here's what I've been getting myself into lately.

THE PLAYLIST. 10/17/2008
*** = request

VOICE OF THE BEEHIVEDON'T CALL ME BABY
1919EARTH SONG
MR. BIGADDICTED TO THAT RUSH
KING MISSILEJESUS WAS WAY COOL
FALCOMASCHINNE BRENNT
DANNY WILDETIME RUNS WILD
MEN AT WORKEVERYTHING I NEED
NEW ORDERBIZARRE LOVE TRIANGLE
THE LOTUS EATERSIT HURTS
THE CALLEVERYWHERE I GO
OPERATION IVYSOUND SYSTEM
THE CLASHI FOUGHT THE LAW
THE CLASHPOLICE AND THIEVES ***
THE CLASHTHE MAGNIFICENT SEVEN ***
DURAN DURANSAVE A PRAYER (THUNDER IN OUR HEARTS MIX)
HUANG CHUNGTI-NA-NA
REAL LIFEBABIES
H2OBLUE DIAMOND (12")
HEAVEN 17TEMPTATION




























WILD.
So, keep it tuned and keep it 80s... I know I will.
SERIOUSLY!

-Leon

No comments: