S t r e a m T h e K i t c h e n O n l i n e A t http://www.wcdbfm.com

March 22, 2008

PORKCHOPS AND APPLESAUCE:



BECAUSE YOU NEED A LIL REALITY IN YO LIFE!




Hey yo what's really good? I was on the radio last night. Since I packed up my camera for bringing home over the week-long break ahead, I didn't take any pictures this week. BUMMER ! What's more, since we have this week off I will not be on next Friday. EXTRA BUMMER !

But I was on for four hours tonight (6-10p) instead of my regular slot, so that should counteract at least one of the aforementioned bummers.




POP WILL EAT ITSELF - THERE IS NO LOVE BETWEEN US
NAKED EYES - WHEN THE LIGHTS GO OUT
THE PROCLAIMERS - I'M ON MY WAY ***
NICK LOWE - MY HEART HURTS
ROXY MUSIC - SAME OLD SCENE
THE UNDERTONES - GET OVER YOU
SPARKS FEAT. JANE WEIDLIN - COOL PLACES
ROBERT MARLOW - THE FACE OF DORIAN GRAY
THE MIGHTY LEMON DROPS - INTO THE HEART OF LOVE
CAST OF THOUSANDS - THIS EXPERIENCE (BLUE CONNEMARA)
ADRIAN BELEW - MEN IN HELICOPTERS
NAKED EYES - (WHAT) IN THE NAME OF LOVE
THE MIGHTY LEMON DROPS - MY BIGGEST THRILL
INDUSTRY - STATE OF THE NATION
PAUL HARDCASTLE - 19
THE FLIRTS - DON'T PUT ANOTHER DIME IN THE JUKEBOX
NEWCLEUS - JAM ON IT ***
THE FLIRTS - PASSION
THE NOBODYS - THEY DIDN'T OFFER ME YOU
CEE FARROW - SHOULD I LOVE YOU
THE CRY - NEED YOU
PLATINUM BLONDE - SOMEBODY, SOMEWHERE
ACADEMY - KEEP QUIET
TREES - COME BACK
THE ORIGIN - SET SAILS FREE
INTIMATE STRANGERS - LET GO
FOREIGN PRESS - SET YOUR LOVE IN MOTION
THE SPOONS - VERTIGO TANGO
TIC TOC - IN MY ROOM
THE BANGLES - IN YOUR ROOM
LES ANGLAISES - MONOTONE
THE OTHER ONES - WE ARE WHAT WE ARE
THE OTHER ONES - HOLIDAY
GENE LOVES JESEBEL - DESIRE
CAR CRASH SET - THOSE DAYS
BOOM BOOM ROOM - JULIE
FAIRFAX - HEAVEN AND HELL
ENDGAMES - LOVE CARES
EYE EYE - OUT ON A LIMB
GO WEST - WE CLOSE OUR EYES ***
DARKROOM-C - WHAT DO I BELIEVE
DATA - FEVER OF LOVE
THE LIGHT - PRIDE OF WINNING
PICNIC IN THE WHITEHOUSE - WE NEED PROTECTION
BREEDING GROUND - THIS TIME TOMORROW
SONS OF HEROES - STRANGE EYES
B-MOVIE - REMEMBERANCE DAY
STRAWBERRY SWITCHBLADE - SINCE YESTERDAY
THE SPOONS - NOVA HEART

(*** = Request)

MP3 of the week:

Well I ran into someone I hadn't seen for a long time after the show. We talked for hours, and I realized even though things are over and done with, sometimes it's just really hard to totally move on. We've been bouncing around about how over it really is, but what we both need to realize is that love doesn't quite live and die, rather that it changes, like toys left out in the sun. Things could never work out between us, but sometimes it's too easy to feel like it could.


As her car went through the green light at the intersection and I raced to pass through it to drive beside her for a mile or so, the light changed back to red and I got stuck behind. Left all by myself at 2a with all these lanes around me, and no cars in any of them except mine, this song came on and it definitely hit me hard. If you're out there somewhere, check this out girl. (Right click)






Check, baby check, baby 1 2 3 4;

Check, baby check, baby 1 2 3;

Check, baby check, baby 1 2;

Check, baby check, baby 1.


Mark them calendars yo, The Kitchen returns April 4 2008. Catch y'all then.
Keeps it eighties - I keeps it eighties!

-LEON

No comments: