S t r e a m T h e K i t c h e n O n l i n e A t http://www.wcdbfm.com

March 15, 2008

Hey Hey My My Yo Yo





HELLO ALBANY




HELLO




I joined the University Photo Service here at SUNYA last week, and I've been really getting into it. I broke out my old camera I haven't touched since High School and took some serious pictures. I love this club. Developing film is a real bitch, though!







The usual 6-8 DJ, Ryan, wasn't local this Friday so I stepped in to cover. I wasn't so sure about four hours of 80s though, so I considered something a little different.... Namely, 90s! We jammed out some serious 10-15 year old music and just had a grand old time in general at the station. I took maaaaad pictures but none of them were digital. After I develop them, if any are like "Awesome" I might scan 'em in.





Update: Patrick made me an animated GIF of hilarious, ridiculous, ridiculous, all of the above propensity: (From the 90s half of the program)














Kegs/Eggs was afterward, but homie don't play that much at all in general.







THE PLAYLIST. (Archived at WCDBFM.COM)








CLASSIX NOUVEAUX - GUILTY
DURAN DURAN - I DON'T WANT YOUR LOVE
ELVIS COSTELLO AND THE ATTRACTIONS - LOVER'S WALK
DURAN DURAN - A VIEW TO A KILL
SHEENA EASTON - FOR YOUR EYES ONLY ***
TALKING HEADS - ONCE IN A LIFETIME ***
THE ROMANTICS - TALKING IN YOUR SLEEP
MAX CARL - THE CIRCLE
WIRE - MANNEQUIN
ROSE TATTOO - FALLING
FUGAZI - WAITING ROOM
PETE SHELLEY - TELEPHONE OPERATOR
THE CLEAN - SOMEONE
THE METROS - AFTER THE PASSION'S GONE
VILLAGE PEOPLE - FOOD FIGHT
FLEXH FOR LULU - I GO CRAZY
DEF LEPPARD - RUN RIOT
NEW MONKEES - AFFECTION
THE DB'S - AMPLIFIER
OINGO BOINGO - NOT MY SLAVE
GREEN DAY - GREEN DAY
GUNS AND ROSES - YOU COULD BE MINE
THE CLASH - POLICE ON MY BACK
PAUL CARRACK - DON'T SHED A TEAR
THE CLASH - SOMEBODY GOT MURDERED
NEW ORDER - CRYSTAL
NEW ORDER - AGE OF CONSENT
FLAMIN' GROOVIES - SHAKE SOME ACTION







Word. (*** = a request).







After the radio show....






I did stupid things.





Tune in next week!





Leon

No comments: