S t r e a m T h e K i t c h e n O n l i n e A t http://www.wcdbfm.com

April 12, 2008

Shape ups like third grade


HEY
Everything's going really well for me lately! I'm through the worst of the semester and while I got crazy work to do between now and late May I'm feelin' good. I applied to Sigma Tau Delta (English Honor Society) which I'm pretty psyched about... I might be spending my last semester in England, which is something I am extremely excited about... The weather is ridiculously nice lately which means I'm takin' some fun photos, check out my Flicker account!
And of course I happen to be the New Wave 80s DJ at the most dangerous radio station in the world, W C D B .
This week was super fun, I broke out some serious jams and to be honest I think I overdid it with the new ish 'cause I got nothing for next week's show :-(.... YET!


But of course we had to set it off properly by doing it up all you care to eat Chartwells stylee
Look how exciting this is to everyone involved



ALPHAVILLE - BIG IN JAPAN
MIRACLE LEGION - OUT TO PLAY
THE FLOWERPOT MEN - BEAT CITY
JACK WAGNER - FIGHTING THE NIGHT
CABARET VOLTAIRE - I WANT YOU
HALL & OATES - OUT OF TOUCH
OMD - ENOLA GAY
QUANDO QUANGO - LOWRIDER (COVER)
MARC ALMOND - TEARS RUN RINGS
THE DISTRACTIONS - TIME GOES BY SO SLOW
THE NAMES - I WISH I COULD SPEAK YOUR LANGUAGE
THE REPLACEMENTS - BUCK HILL
EIGHT SECONDS - LISTEN
BON JOVI - BLAZE OF GLORY ***
BOOM BOOM ROOM - HERE COMES THE MAN
RE-FLEX - HOW MUCH LONGER
THE BIRTHDAY PARTY - ZOO MUSIC GIRL
BELOUIS SOME - ROUND AND ROUND
TWO MINDS CRACK - THE HUNGER AND THE GREED
RED ROCKERS - RUNNING AWAY FROM YOU
PRIVATE LIVES - FROM A RIVER TO A SEA
THE SMITHS - SHOPLIFTERS OF THE WORLD ***
BOURGIE BOURGIE - BREAKING POINT
NEW MUSIK - LIVING BY NUMBERS
THE POLICE - WALKING ON THE MOON ***
JOE (BEAN) ESPOSITO - YOU'RE THE BEST
*** = Request
Awesome.


(If you like the Sad Little Stars and know about the CD case art for their new CD, clickety-clack to laff)
Next week I wanna do some old school hip hop, maybe the second hour will be focused in that direction. KEEP TUNED
After the show... Went out to a club with top 8 friend status people Pat and MJ









and we danced a lot yo! I also tried to let as many people know as possible that I was "The Blaze". I wish!






Word see ya next week.


LEON

No comments: