S t r e a m T h e K i t c h e n O n l i n e A t http://www.wcdbfm.com

January 10, 2008

Jenny I got your number

Hey all, Just a quick mid-break update to let you know I've got some radical songs lined up for the spring semester. Mr. Mister, Jack Wagner, The Replacements, Kim Wilde, The Wonder Stuff, Poco, Boomtown Rats, and a whole mess of other good stuff. Mark your calendars, your Filofax, and set your mobile phones to remind you, January 25th at 8PM is the 2008 return of The Kitchen. dum-dum-dummm

Speaking of mobile phones, I spent the last few days visiting my friend Dave in the Bronx (Co-Op City Bagel Cafe, I got nothin' but love for ya). I came across a particular advert on the Metro that caught my attention and made me happy 'cause now at least I know the name of my next girlfriend:



I spent the night looking for her but to no avail. Jen, if you see this leave a comment. Awesome.

Looking forward to the 25th,
Leon

2 comments:

Jennabelle said...

Dude, that was some serious ESP. Well you've got my number and you ARE right, I won't have to change! Jen

Leon said...

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Overload